Church of SS. Claudius and Andrew of the Burgundians. Rome. Italy. Roman Catholic church built in 1730 and dedicated to Saint Claudius of Besancon and the apostle Saint Andrew. Italian - Santi Claudio e Andrea dei Borgognoni.
- Copyright Steven Sklifas. All Rights Reserved.
- Image Size
- 2511x3774 / 27.2MB
- Contained in galleries
- Piazza del Popolo - Rome - Italy